The General Consulate of Romania in New York will organize a temporary consulate in Boston, Massachusetts on April 15 and 16th.
Friday, April 15 : 2pm – 6pm
Saturday, April 16 : 9am – 1pm
Location to be announced soon.
The following consular services are offered (in Romanian):
– Autentificare înscrisuri (procuri, declaraţii);
– Depunerea cererilor privind clarificarea cetățeniei române;
– Transcriere acte de stare civilă;
– Procurare acte din România (acte de stare civilă, cazier judiciar);
– Eliberare acte pentru care cererile au fost depuse în prealabil (paşapoarte, acte de
stare civilă, acte procurate din România).
Due to technical restrictions, they cannot process requests for passports or travel titles.
Citizens are required to make an appointment by Tuesday, the 12th of April, by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The consulate recommends all romanian citizens who require services and documents to come with identification documents and any other documents as required on the Consulte of New York web site (in Romanian): newyork.mae.ro.