Let’s celebrate the coming of spring by dancing, dining and drinking in Romanian style! You are invited to come in traditional dress. The ladies are encouraged to wear flowers.
Program for the Evening
- Romanian musical moment – Adrian G Sahlean
- Romanian music DJ – Radu Morar, Jr.
- Folk dancing – Ladies from Rhode Island
- Fashion parade – Unique Diva Boutique (Adriana Papit)
Catering by Tastebuds Banquet, CT (Asim Etem)
- Salata verde (Garden Salad)
- Salata boeuf (Romanian potato and beef salad)
- Salata orientala (Romanian potato and egg salad)
- Sarmale cu mamaliguta si smantana (Stuffed cabbage rolls with polenta)
- Mici cu mustar (Romanian skinless sausages)
- Pui la ceaun cu mujdei de usturoi (Chicken stew with garlic)
- Cartofi la cuptor (Potatoes made in the oven)
Romanian Pastries will be provided by Tincuța Coca.
The cash bar will have Romanian wines and beer.
Hope to see you there,
The Association of Romanians in New England
Brown Paper Tickets Ticket Widget Loading…
Click Here to visit the Brown Paper Tickets event page.